Tuesday 5 May 2020

Warhammer: Foot Reiksguard finished


Hello mates,


I managed to finish my foot Reiksguard unit for my Warhammer Empire army (or Oldhammer Empire), it is 10 men strong, I had previously show to you in this blog 6 of these guys, but in the last week I finished 3 more, I painted the flag bearer some months ago but did not take any photos of him.

I used the flag provived in the book about painting miniatures in 'eavy metal style, by Mc. Vey.
As you can see, I tried to reproduce here the look of the old school painting of the nineties,  The foot Reiksguard in red and blue clothes, with red and white feathers.

The shields are airbrush painted with a skull transfer overpainted.








Some pics of the command, sorry about the quality of the pictures.








10 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Very nice painting !!!

    Nikkobourges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! These knights very well turned out 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, the nineties: GW's Red Phase. Wonderful painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Are these all citadel minis? Where did you get them - ebay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ! thanks, yes they are Citadel, some from ebay, and some are copies made by wargamers here in Spain

      Delete
  5. They're fantastic! I've recently been painting some of the Empire models from this era and these are inspiring me to up my game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alan, I hope you find this useful ! :)

      Delete