Monday, 14 October 2019
My Warhammer Empire army so far
As I have mentioned in earlier posts of this blog, I have been working for a few years in a personal project that made me very excited when I was a child; a painted Empire army of the 90s, with all that "landsknecht" and multicolored look. Thanks to Ebay and other second-hand platforms, I have been able to buy almost all the miniatures I wanted, and in recent times I have been painting an imperial force in order to play Warhammer, or better said, Oldhammer.
What you can see painted in the photo is what is painted to this day, I have other units in process, and other painted units that are NOT in the photo and that I will upload on another occasion:
so excluded in the photos are
- painted Imperial plastic archers.
- painted Imperial plastic militia mixed with Mordheim figures.
In the photos you can see
- Karl Franz on griffon
- Grand Master of the Knights Panther
- Imperial sorcerer
- 10 halberdiers with command group (10 more to be painted)
- 10 crossbowmen with command group (two more to be painted)
- Grand Cannon with crew
- Hellblaster volley gun with crew
- 7 Reiksguard on foot with command group (3 more to be painted)
- Steam tank
- Empire War Wagon
what a heavy ball...
Mmm... Leonardo of Miragliano??
To the previous forces I have in the pipeline , to be added when they are painted (all metal)
-5 Panther Knights
- another halberdier unit
-10 lancers with shield
- swordsman unit
-Halfling unit and hot pot!!!
As you can see, I still have work ahead...