Monday 11 November 2019

A little Mordheim update


Hi guys,

Today, I present you a very quick update of my Mordheim Reiklander warband, the good old metal youngblood!

This miniature is full of little details, like most Mordheim minis, I think it was sculpted by the Perrys (that was the GW norm in the late 90'). There were two models of Reiklander youngbloods, I own both, but I like this one more than the other miniature (armed with two hand weapons, sword and knife) and given his "uniform" I definitely will use him in my free company/militia unit in Warhammer Fantasy.

The paints were mostly Foundry and Vallejo, with GW "Rakarth flesh" for the off white shirt, mixed with some white. I like how this model turned out, and wanted to share it with you guys.

I hope you like it!

Cheers








4 comments: