Friday 7 June 2019

Fantasy Village PART II: house finished

Hello guys,

Today a quick update of my village project... I have just finished a 28mm house. It is Games Workshop "The Hobbit" laketown house, slightly converted with filla, and a chimney added to add more medieval or renaissance flavour.

I built it, added the filler or stucco and then primed it black. Then I airbrushed in grey blue the roof, and different shades of brown for the rest of the structure, after that, I sealed the job with satin varnish, then the oil washes, oil faded dots of color in the roof for sone tone variation... 2 days later drybrush everything in its colours, some details and voilà, Quick and Easy house finished!

I think it looks nice enough for a big base with multiple buildings. Now 4 more to go!








Thanks for watching!




10 comments:

  1. Absolutly splendid, great job and lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I have been meaning to do something similar with them and now you have really inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking building!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful conversion! Adding the stucco really gives it that "Oldhammer" feel. I might have to get some Lake Town houses when I start making fantasy scenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will do a couple more, heavily converted. They worth it! give them a try ;)

      Delete