Thursday 18 April 2019

Warhammer Empire Crossbowmen

Hello Gentlemen,

This time I was motivated enough to take some pictures of my painted Empire Crossbowmen "regiment" I want to paint 2 more crossbowmen in order to have 12 in total.

They are miniatures from the early nineties, all the different models released indeed; 4 soldiers of the empire with crossbows, and all the "Tilean" crossbowmen released for the Empire (still have to paint 2 of them), plus musician and standard bearer.

I painted them in 2014 or 2015 I think, so my painting skills have improved since then... but I am still satisfied with the results :)   I painted them in Talabecland colours,  inspired by the 'eavy metal team pictures of the good old times. Although my army is "multi provincial" so regiments from all over the Empire! I like the colorfull army from 4th and 5th editions. I hope to take pictures of the whole army anytime soon.

now the pictures

The unit so far:






And all the miniatures painted:










I may substitute the flag, printed from the internet (low resolution design) with the proper flag (same desgin)  cut out from a 1992 White Dwarf I bought a couple of years ago !


I hope you like this little update of my Empire army!

6 comments: